Bounty list

• 2 weeks later...

I think I'll pass on this one, you're complaining that he TK'd you, but you're telling us to do the same if we see him  :huh:

I agree... what if I TK's the person who TK'd you, and then he comes and puts me on the bounty list and wants me killed?  :P

What do you mean? We basically acted it out. Storm did TK me but he said he would split the bounty and Cartman never paid. Come to find out, Cartman IP spoofed Nightkane and me. Nightkane and I live together so we have the same IP.

What do you mean? We basically acted it out. Storm did TK me but he said he would split the bounty and Cartman never paid. Come to find out, Cartman IP spoofed Nightkane and me. Nightkane and I live together so we have the same IP.

Perhaps I misread it? I'll take another look.

Hell. We might just start one here. :P The rules are simple:

1. You can't put up a bounty on the one who TK's you for a past bounty. (Past being in the last month or so) 

2. You can't put up a counter bounty (A bounty you place on the one who placed a bounty on you. After a month or so then you can.)

3. You have to post the snapshot/replay on here.

4. You fake a bounty or you would basically end up paying for yourself to be killed.

5. When you make a bounty, state the server, name, clan(if they have one plus rank), and what are you willing to pay.

Example:

Server:NA

Name: Scorpiany

Clan: ZDOS (Soldier)

Price: 3K gold (15$)

Hell. We might just start one here. :P The rules are simple:

1. You can't put up a bounty on the one who TK's you for a past bounty. (Past being in the last month or so) 

2. You can't put up a counter bounty (A bounty you place on the one who placed a bounty on you. After a month or so then you can.)

3. You have to post the snapshot/replay on here.

4. You fake a bounty or you would basically end up paying for yourself to be killed.

5. When you make a bounty, state the server, name, clan(if they have one plus rank), and what are you willing to pay.

Example:

Server:NA

Name: Scorpiany

Clan: ZDOS (Soldier)

Price: 3K gold (15$)

So if I made this bounty for myself, I would be asking for someone to TK me? And if they succeeded I would have to pay them 3k Gold?

And if I kill someone on a bounty list I get the Gold?

In that case, I'm setting up a bounty for myself. (Bounty below in the Quote)

Server: NA West

Username: Scorpiany

Clan: [ZDOS] (Soldier)

Bounty: Limited Edition "Holy [edited] Tanks" Desktop backdrop package

Additional Information: If you manage to find me on NA West and muster up the guts to TK me, I will send you a copy of a "Holy [edited] Tanks" Desktop background package. I have created this package for a special occasion, and I suppose this will be it.

Rules/Conditions: If Team Killing me loses the battle, you do not win the prize. We either must win, or there must have been no chance for me to carry the battle to victory. In addition, you may not cost me an Epic Medal or a Battle Hero. (such as team killing me right when I'm about to score my 10th kill)

Suggestions: Wait until the end of the battle to Team Kill me in order to ensure that you don't cost the team a potential victory. Trail nearby me if you can keep up, and wait for the right opportunity to secure the prize. Also, keep in mind that you'll usually find me in a Tier 2,5,6, or 10 tank.

Other: Yes, you will actually receive this reward for successfully Team Killing me. You will receive the prize within one week of your TK. You must send me a Private Message in-game or on the Forums after Team Killing me. Otherwise, I will think that you were simply trolling and move on. You must make me aware that you Team Killed me for this Bounty Hunt.

Have fun finding me.  ;) If no one manages to claim this prize before Christmas, then I will make other usage of it; and give it away for a different occasion.

• Upvote 1

So if I made this bounty for myself, I would be asking for someone to TK me? And if they succeeded I would have to pay them 3k Gold?

And if I kill someone on a bounty list I get the Gold?

In that case, I'm setting up a bounty for myself. (Bounty below in the Quote)

Have fun finding me.  ;) If no one manages to claim this prize before Christmas, then I will make other usage of it; and give it away for a different occasion.

Are you crazy? I should have said you can't bounty's on yourself and that a bounty is a bounty. If you get TKed, no matter if you win or lose, you still pay. XD. Too late now.

Are you crazy? I should have said you can't bounty's on yourself and that a bounty is a bounty. If you get TKed, no matter if you win or lose, you still pay. XD. Too late now.

I put a bounty on myself on behalf of the thousands of pubbies that I've killed in cold blood whilst in my T49 and other tanks. They should be very happy to eliminate me after I've made them lose oh so many battles whilst on the other team. Of course, if they find me on my team... they have to be aware that they'll be knocking out the best player. So they need to be very careful...

I know how to set up my own bounty... I'm not crazy. Rather, I'm smart - You kill me, you might lose. If you lose the battle by killing me, it's your loss and you don't get the bounty money. If we win, you'll probably be dead by then; or I'll have too much HP for you to TK me.

You'll have to get lucky to hunt me down.. even if you were on each and every single one of my teams.  ;)

• 1 month later...