Crew Panel Modification (Garage)

Would it be possible to place the amount of Xp needed to reach 100% of Base Qual or current skill, which would be visible always on the same line as the skills are listed now, in the crew panel in the Garage?

This would let me very quickly scan tanks to decide which one I wanted to roll with, without having to open the personal info screen for each crew member each time.

Please see attached image for an idea of what I'd like to see.  This example only shows the amount for 2 crew members, but I'd like it to show for all.

post-239-0-44315700-1408058738_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Is this already a mod or did you only edit the picture and added the numbers?

If that's already a mod, please share! Idc if it's only the first 2 members, it looks nifty.

Also, I could check out the files and see if I can find a config. xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so, do have a link for the crew panel modification?i cant find this mod enywere.... :(

Naw, it was just a suggestion for a mod and he simply edited a pic to show what it could look like, as stated by him:

I just edited thescreen capture to demonstrate the idea.  I think it would be very useful.

:P

i think there's an option for crew training in the newer releases.  shows how much xp is needed to 100% of the current skill you are on (tank, 1st, 2nd, etc) and shows the average xp per battle and estimated battles required.  i REALLY like this.

still hoping for a crew xp reward page on the battle results screen.

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...