Still mirrored Ship Icons

Well i don't know about you guys, but I'm working on a complete renew of my iconsets(bigger version, V.2) for Wows

small

uq7lokG.png 76x16

big

kd54tSe.png 122x22  (current size for 0.3.1)

it still being worked on(work in progress)

I planning to maintain both small and big version, so it will give people freedom what size they want

Also I notice with my new current big  icon size is overlapping the kill numbers........... I think you resize them to much.

This is what it looks like with with the battle_stats.swf file, my new bigger icons appear to big(overlapping the kill numbers.

0szxIPp.jpg

and this is without the battle_stats.swf, they appear the right size now.

RHzJ6yG.jpg

So, TheHavock.......can I have a edit battlestats without the resizing? I planning to add it to my version 2(big) of my icon sets

But why to make bigger icons? If I were you I would wait for more final game client. Things will change a lot in files.

Well I expect the new icon size to be final as we get closer to open beta...... I think it may be permanent. Well anyway, with the new bigger icons I working on allow me to add small texts that I couldn't do before(unable to do with small icons)

Hurt539.png with name

JglJKig.png with stats(Gun range/Ship speed(Knots)/Max damage per shell)

But i not throwing away the small icons, will keep it updated just in case

• Upvote 1

seems this problem is solved by havoc so far.
At the second side, that the Icons are a bit to much at the left Panel toward the Kill-Counter is the number in the vertical Divider in the same swf file Play a bit with the Number (+/-)  ;)

The Icons with stats (Gun range/Ship speed(Knots)/Max damage per shell) will be a good thing for me too B)

Aslain, pls include my german translation and the skins of Nappelcommander in your MP, or tell me, why you dont use the german-TL.

thx cheers

• Administrator

Had no time, I will see how it goes today, my priority is WoT modpack, and it requires some attention today, also the 9.8 is soon. Shall see, as for skins I introduce only full packs to modpack. Hope that Nappelcommander made them like that, I have no time to make selection of ships one by one, or if there is more skins of same ships then I have to decide for someone else which is bad. Thats why I prefer full package of skins ready to be installed.

What you need as a Pack of NappelCommander ?
I can pack them to a bundle if you need that - or I can script them to a Folder in your Structure with child-Folders...

I have send you the german translation for WoWs (PM from 15th.May) - what you need additional to implement it ?

Since the official WG_Statement says that they NOT will do any against the Bots at EU-WOT (all have list with illegal Mods and restrictions, only the EU Servers not ^^ and they want it in that way...), is my Fun-Factor rapidly fallen to play that buggy bot Game...maybe in Future they will change the behaviour against the Bots for EU, then I will play WOT again...

So WoWs is atm my Fav but in CBT (they should rename it to OBT since you can buy-in a Account & Key) is no Bots...as WG thinks, but some russians have found a new way to build a new one, what is atm into the russian underground...

I could bet, later - at the Release - WG will do the same shit with the WoWs-EU Servers as now with the WOT-EU Servers in sight of the awareness of bots...time will bring the news.

So I dont invest any time and nerves to modding for WOT. I love the permission to build and include my/other Mods but hate Bots totally, thats why.

For WoWs I´ll be active and play for now and invest SOME time for modding and see what the future brings at the question of Bots InGame...

cheers