Tank silhouettes not appearing

I'm having an issure where i'm unable to see tank outlines, be it ally or enemy. It's something to do with the mod as plain vanilla works fine and just xvm on it's own. I don't think it's the ally outline smod either as I initially installed it when the issue first appeared to see if it would fix it. The issue usually appears after a crash or if I lose connection during a battle. Alt+F4 sometimes reproduces it. . The picture is in the forum thread if you need to see it again.

python.zip

_Aslain_logs.zip

Like Aslain, I've not seen this issue before either and the mod itself is working as intended for me.

Not sure what the logs will say though, I'm too noob to analyze them.

I assume that your graphics drivers are up-to-date and your graphics card isn't getting too hot?

Normally, you shouldn't get any crashes and I never have with the live client (although I haven't used every possible mod-combo of this pack yet; and likely never will).

I know it's not helping much right now, just letting you know that you probably might have to look into your PC setup (hardware and software) as well.

• 1 month later...