Missing XVM Stats for my Cromwell B

Hi Aslain,

Love your mod pack and installer....been using it for quite some time now!

After 9.7 came out, I bought a Cromwell B.  I've played somewhere around 300 battles in the Cromwell B.

However, the XVM stats don't show up for the Cromwell B.

What's going on....how do I fix this issue?

Please help!

-  PaMonyet

i'm betting this is the same problem i have -- perhaps he has just described it badly.  it's not that the stats aren't working with xvm, indeed the stats show on the various stats sites, it's instead that the in-game wn8/efficiency are not showing during the game.  i have "fixed" this on my end, simply by updating the file which contains the expected values tables for the tanks.  

following is the file in question:

\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\0.9.8.1\scripts\client\mods\MultiHitLog\TankData.csv

if i replace that file with this one:

http://www.wnefficiency.net/exp/expected_tank_values_20.csv

..then my in-game stats show for this tank.  each time i update the modpack, i try a game to see if it's been resolved, but when i don't see my in-game wn8 updating i quit and replace this file which then fixes this particular mod.  

it's likely that this issue might exist elsewhere, as well. for instance, in the garage all of my tanks show a proper expected values but my cromwell b shows "---" so whatever table that mod uses is likely likewise out of date.  for me, the most important issue was the in-game wn8 stats, and the above file seems to fix it. 

• Upvote 1

i'm betting this is the same problem i have -- perhaps he has just described it badly.  it's not that the stats aren't working with xvm, indeed the stats show on the various stats sites, it's instead that the in-game wn8/efficiency are not showing during the game.  i have "fixed" this on my end, simply by updating the file which contains the expected values tables for the tanks.  

http://www.wnefficiency.net/exp/expected_tank_values_20.csv

..then my in-game stats show for this tank.  each time i update the modpack, i try a game to see if it's been resolved, but when i don't see my in-game wn8 updating i quit and replace this file which then fixes this particular mod.  

it's likely that this issue might exist elsewhere, as well. for instance, in the garage all of my tanks show a proper expected values but my cromwell b shows "---" so whatever table that mod uses is likely likewise out of date.  for me, the most important issue was the in-game wn8 stats, and the above file seems to fix it. 

Thank You, Blutarskyy......you describe the problem exactly!  I also note that I can't see other peoples Cromwell B stats (just shows "--") and also for the Rudy.

However, I have a problem with your "fix".  The pathway "\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\0.9.8.1\scripts\client\mods\MultiHitLog\TankData.csv" doesn't exist for me.  I can find this much of the pathway: "\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\0.9.8.1\scripts\client\mods\" , but there is no "MultiHitLog" and no "TankData.csv" .  So, I'm still stuck......

• 2 weeks later...

well, i'm revisiting this thread because i think there's a lot of people in same boat and it's unclear where the issue might be.  

as i see it, there are probably 2 problems -- one of which can be resolved by aslain, one of which is probably a problem with xvm itself(?).

1) problem with a mod in the modpack:  the multi hit log with bad (old?) expected values file as described above in earlier post:

http://www.wnefficie...k_values_20.csv

..then my in-game stats show for this tank.

that is only for the "live" in-game wn8/efficiency mod which shows current battle live stats.  that is an on-going problem and one which seems could be easily fixed by included the correct tank data file. 

2) xvm problem with "missing" stats as reported generally here, but also specifcally (with screenshots) at the korearandom forum:

http://www.koreanrandom.com/forum/topic/24893-cromwell-b-statistics-are-not-updating/

http://www.koreanrandom.com/forum/topic/24570-xvm-cromwell-b-stats-not-update/

i'm pretty sure that's not something that can be fixed via this modpack, and is likely a problem with xvm itself (?).  the problem is, as i search more and more, it seems a lot of people are experiencing this issue and are reporting it, but nobody knows quite what to do to get the attention of people who can actually fix it or identify exactly what the problem is.  

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the update, Blutarskyy!

I have tried to post on the XVM forums but for some reason I can't set-up an account....sigh!

....however, I feel slightly better now, knowing that I am not alone in this "CromB xvm stats won't update problem"!

Come On WG/WoT/XVM lets get this fixed!