Color Blind, would like to try some different colors

Could you tell me where I can change the color of the tank outlines?

I am currently using the color blind options, but as you can guess, we (CB's) are not all the same.

I am thinking about changing the outline of the tanks to a florescent yellow or pink.  I know how to find the color I want, I just need to know where to put in the Hex value to affect he change.

You can edit the outlines ingame under Settings > Mods.

Last time I tried it out though, it didn't really work, unless I restarted the game after each change.

Not sure if it still is like that with the new API, have to try out yourself.

Also, the values there are RGB and not Hex, so you would have to get that value or play around a bit.

Thanks for the effort Almace but there is nothing in there remotely what I am looking for.  The only color option I am seeing is for the Team Health Bar mod.

I think that the Settings > Mod section only shows some config options for mods installed.  Perhaps you have something installed that I do not.  Could you share a screen shot of were you are seeing this 'outline' option?

Let me know how it goes with that, also regarding convenience (do changes apply immediately or have to restart the game to make the changes be saved in the config file still?).

I can't imagine being color blind and how those "little things" might affect the way you see things.

Thanks for the help.  I am toying with the colors now.  I cannot get them how I like as the sliders don't really relate to hex or rgb, they are just kinda arbitrary.

If you have an RGB value of a color you like, you could convert those values to match the sliders better.

Been a while since I looked into it but I think it was something like that:

The colors go from 0 to 255 and the sliders go from 0 to 1 (or 0% to 100%).

So you could convert the numbers for each color to a percentage value and round them.

For example, 38 red = 38/255 = 14,9% (rounded to 15%).

In the slider you then put 0.15 (for 15% red).

And so on.

But that's just if you already have found nice colors and want them to be used ingame as exactly as possible.