Stuck at battle loading

I have modpack v4.4.1 installed.  I played 4 or 5 battles without issues, but on my last battle my client remained stuck at the battle loading screen.  At the point where I should have seen the countdown timer screen, I could see the OTM's for my allies, and they would move around the battle loading screen as I moved my mouse:

post-1129-0-65172000-1432923333_thumb.jp

Once the battle started I could hear the sounds of the battle, and see tanks in the roster go dark as they were destroyed. I could see the spotting indicator on screen.  When my own tank took hits I could see the damage panel being updated as well.

post-1129-0-56429900-1432923378_thumb.jp

I'm attaching _Aslains_logs.zip, python.log, and xvm.log.  I could not see anything in they python.log that points to a particular mod, however.  I will try selecting a different crosshair mod (currently using J1mb0's with Sword of Damocles SPG crosshairs).

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

xvm.log

The problem lies with Gnomefather guns. There is a hotfix that he released that will fix this issue. I'll attach a link to his blog.

http://gnomefather.blogspot.no/2015/05/hr-gun-sound-mod-1963.html

Go to this link and read the post. It explains that you install the latest gnome release (aslains installer), then delete the bad files and apply the fix. Its explained there. This works as I tried it.

Otherwise you just cant use gnome guns till aslain fixes it in the installer.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the info, altobe!  Trying it out right now.

The problem lies with Gnomefather guns. There is a hotfix that he released that will fix this issue. I'll attach a link to his blog.

http://gnomefather.blogspot.no/2015/05/hr-gun-sound-mod-1963.html

Go to this link and read the post. It explains that you install the latest gnome release (aslains installer), then delete the bad files and apply the fix. Its explained there. This works as I tried it.

Otherwise you just cant use gnome guns till aslain fixes it in the installer.

Install engine sounds after unpacking gun sounds. Should work.

Yeah, I guess that would be a good plan.  :-)  I'm reinstalling WoT clean right now, though.  

I prefer Kriegstreiber's sound mods, any way.  I'll wait until they're ready for 9.8.

Thanks!