Crew voice mod.

Could check out Anime voices, if you're a fan of that.

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/70712-086-nobleplatoons-music-and-voice-and-other-random-mods/

I find them pretty cool, although I don't like every single one of them.

Crits, bounces and kills are pretty neat though, imo. =3

A word regarding modding this by yourself though:

Either make a backup of the files you replace with those mods (not just this mod in particular) or make sure to install other sound mods first, that created a directory in res-mods > 0.9.2 (> audio).

If you don't use other sound mods, you could either copy res > audio to res_mods > 0.9.2 and put the voice mods into the audio folder, that is now inside the res_mods > 0.9.2 location.

Or you can put them directly into res > audio (which is the main game directory and only advised if you made a backup first).

So take care when modifying audio files yourself. Don't want to screw up your audio files and have to download the original games files again.

That anime voices look like girls or like womans ? I never saw any anime more than pokemon or Dragon Ball, when i was a kid

EDIT: omg looking your link, i discovered that, are old voice mods available for 0.9.2 too? wow nice discover for me! (correct me if im wrong pls)

I don't know what they "look like" but they certainly "sound like" little girls. =P

And yes, these are old sound files but sound files can be used for a long time, usually, as they don't change/have to be adjusted with the patches.

The main things that change are scripts (the files that tell the game where to find sounds and which sounds to use).

That's why you can normally use very old 6th sense, music and/or crew sound mods without any issues; as long as you only use the audio files (.fsb and .fev) and not the scripts that come with some/most of those sound mods.

Np, just didn't know what you meant, so I had to answer like that. =P

Yea, the sounds still work fine.

Just a matter of how much you like them.

I like japanese better than most english synchronizations but that comes down to individual taste. =)

E: I guess, I could also mention My Little Pony (MLP) voice mods, if you're into that sort of thing.

Some of those phrases sound nice as well and it's a rather popular mod, I think (frequently updated).