Cannot buy equipment from the store tab.

Yes, there is something up with the modpack.

This issues first arose Friday, June 5th. I reported it in the shoutbox and on the WG forum. It was later determined there will be a hot fix from WG to fix it.

The hot fix came out on Saturday. The issue is fixed if you don't have any mods. It is still broken if you have installed the modpack.

I have not determined what part of the modpack is causing it.

_Aslain_logs.zip

• Administrator

Yes, there is something up with the modpack.

This issues first arose Friday, June 5th. I reported it in the shoutbox and on the WG forum. It was later determined there will be a hot fix from WG to fix it.

The hot fix came out on Saturday. The issue is fixed if you don't have any mods. It is still broken if you have installed the modpack.

I have not determined what part of the modpack is causing it.

I installed what you installed and I get no error, with all the mods not removed, I can buy whatever I can as usuall.

With the vanilla stock game - no problem in the "Store", with nothing selected on "Setup - Aslain's WoT Modpack",  one CAN still buy in the "Store".  With JUST the Color Scheme and Vehicle Contour Icons selected one can NO longer buy in the "Store". (Of course with just the Icons selected it automatically enables XVM.)

Included is the "Stock" python.log that works...just in case it helps???

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

python.log

With JUST the Color Scheme and Vehicle Contour Icons selected one can NO longer buy in the "Store". (Of course with just the Icons selected it automatically enables XVM.)

Installed with just the settings in your CompList, the only difference I can see is that I'm on EU, you're NA..

My store: Works without problems. (No sale on equipment, only vehicles, so not sure if the discounted equipment is the issue)

• Administrator

Installed with just the settings in your CompList, the only difference I can see is that I'm on EU, you're NA..

My store: Works without problems. (No sale on equipment, only vehicles, so not sure if the discounted equipment is the issue)

Same here, maybe it's region related?

Same here, maybe it's region related?

Not so sure after doing a small test.

I think I figured it out. It's a missing file in the res\text's folder, most likely.

OP and everyone else with the issue:

In the launcher, change your language to anything but what you're normally using (French for example). Let it update.

When the launcher has restarted, change the language back to your normal one (English, or whatever..). Let it update. Fixed.

(Doesn't explain why it works for him without anything installed... :P )