Reworked Duke Nukem voice over sound level problem when enemy is detected.

New Duke nukem voice over has issues with enemy spotted sounds. These are 3 or 4 times louder than all other sounds. There is no way to balance it. 

Listed below file names with this sound level problem, which are in ingame_voice fev file:

'you can see my dick from here' index 244

'ugly motherfucker' with index 243

'now u see mee now your dead' index 242

'didn't know dogshit could walk' index 241

I really like this voice over, but lets just say that is quite unnerving for people who sit in other room, cause I play, all is ok, sound level is good, then caboom: YOU CAN SEE MY DICK FROM HERE...  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

Ya, whoever updates that mod needs to totally remove that "DICK" statement.....  I think everything else is clean enough, but that statement just ruins the mod for me.

What I also don't get is why the game developers had to ruin Duke.....  He was funny and Duke before, without having to be "vulgar".

• Downvote 1

Ya, whoever updates that mod needs to totally remove that "DICK" statement.....  I think everything else is clean enough, but that statement just ruins the mod for me.

What I also don't get is why the game developers had to ruin Duke.....  He was funny and Duke before, without having to be "vulgar".

Really dude, you play a game about killing but get concerned with verbal "vulgarity" as you call it....

Don't install the sound mod if it offends your sensitivities, others may not share them.

You might be right, however it's the Duke thing to say all these things, including swearing :P

Thankyou Aslain, good sense prevails.