How Aslain's Mods may affect your FPS. (Version 3.7.12 [25/07/2014])

Updated to 3.7.11 (23/07/2014).

The following was added into the thread:

7. Julie Voice Pack       2.1 MB        No FPS change.

8. King Julien (Madagascar) (Polish)      9.2 MB       -1 FPS when mod played a sound.

i downloaded it, now WOT doesnt even start....

Make sure that no mods are conflicting. Don't mix sound mods, and don't use old mods with Aslain's mod pack either. If you're having an issue, go to the Bug Reporting section of the Forums.

Update: I have updated a few of the FPS values. Others will be up for revision with the release of 9.2. I will update this thread to version 3.7.13 tomorrow, assuming 9.2 is a stable release for NA. (I will also finish up the Polish version of this thread... I am just waiting for Aslain to update his mod back at this moment.)

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

1. from Kriegstreiber's crosshair     0.1 MB     -1 FPS if being shot by machine guns from different sides

• ​No fog (maximum visibility) by Artasan     0.6 MB      + 1-2 FPS

Kriegstreiber's, I have gained 2 FPS with and the being shot by machine guns, it is around -3 fps with shty's.

Team roughnecks and Deegle's, I normally lose around 5-7 FPS when i am spotted or even shot once.

And how can the no fog increase FPS?

Kriegstreiber's, I have gained 2 FPS with and the being shot by machine guns, it is around -3 fps with shty's.

Team roughnecks and Deegle's, I normally lose around 5-7 FPS when i am spotted or even shot once.

My guess is because the fog has to be rendered for the whole field of vision and without it only certain details will have to.

I suppose, it also depends on your drawdistance settings though.

I guess it depends on your settings. Although keep in mind that the fog has to be rendered. If you're nearing the edges of the maps, especially when you're submerged in the fog, the game becomes a lot more graphically intensive (at least for computers on lower Graphics settings, since the rest of the terrain isn't nearly as complex on low graphics).

• Aslain unpinned this topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.