Anyone else having trouble downloading from Mediafire ?

I have been having a lot trouble downloading Mod pack updates from Mediafire. Sometimes I can get DL ok, sometimes it doesn't DL at all & a few times it tried to DL stuff that my antivirus locked out.

Just wondering if anyone else has been having problems? Also wondering why Aslain stopped using Mega, I never had a problem with DL from there.

This might not help you much but I can't recall ever having an issue with mediafire.

If your AV prevents you from downloading things then it might be a.) overprotective or b.) right about the the things you try to download (apart from this installer here though).

Downloads not starting could also be an issue with your ISP or you trying to download when everyone else is doing the same.

Although, I can't imagine mediafire having issues providing the download at all; it might start the download and give you a very low download speed.

But that's just my 2 cents, as I've never experienced any of it myself yet.

Hi, the installer doesn't have any virus , we can assure you, it's been scanned and extra scanned :D... related to download.. it has to be a local issue. since for the rest of us is working fine :) , try to download with another broswer and see if the same thing happens :)

Regards,

BeGiN.

• Upvote 1