Reloading time on enemy tank does not work anymore ?

In game, i saw the reloading time in a circle over the tank enemy and there, with the last update, it does not work anymore...

Have you heard something about that before ????

Have you a solution to make it reappear ???

Thank you in advance for your answer...

And thank you for all your work on the mod...

Best regards

Have you updated to Aslain latest version? The reload mod works differently now and the count down is not shown within the circle. Aslain updated to remove the spinning circle and just show the count down text, which does work great.

Something changed with the latest WOT update, so the mod works differently then before, at least until the mod author is able to figure out how to get the text back into the circle.

I'm having the same problem. I have OTM Reload checked, but since 9.9 this feature has not worked at all for me. I download a fresh version every day, prior to playing WoT. Someone suggested that it does not work with certain crosshairs. I am using Giacint. Could that be the problem? 

[ZJ] Marker Re-Load v0.9.9 build 067 

Demo

The end of the trial period to 2015-07-31

Please update [ZJ] Marker Re-Load ! 

What? I just spent a LOT of time figuring out how to get the text near the tanks (it was displaying about 3/4" (1.6 cm) away).

Now this?