Grandpa's favourite voices and sounds

What are that "sounds" about? About cannons? about motors? or just another things ?

Im using the Gnomefather's cannon and motors sounds and want to know what the "Grandpa's favourite voices and sounds" have, for dont drop my fps down.

Ty.

Aslain thanks for this install.

Have one request though... 

After the version after .22 installed, the voice "Silo up" or something is no longer that.

It is helpful as a sound-off when loading completed.

Not sure where I done incorrectly but could you look into this?

Many thanks

• Administrator

Aslain thanks for this install.

Have one request though... 

After the version after .22 installed, the voice "Silo up" or something is no longer that.

It is helpful as a sound-off when loading completed.

Not sure where I done incorrectly but could you look into this?

Many thanks

It's a reload sound? In which mods? 

In the 8.22 version "Grandpa's favourite voices and Sounds", it will announce "Silo up" when the ammo reloading is done.

But in the 8.24 version after "Grandpa's favourite voices", the announcement "Silo up" is gone.

Hope I am clearer this time.

Hi Aslain, thanks for adding back more voices in this sound pack.

It is good to keep the file size small for download as I have slow internet connection.

The removal Chruchill and Hitler speech at the battle end score table is much welcome.

The removal of the period songs and music is also appreciated.

I would like to ask you have a look again, I notice one of the voice "Holy sh*t" is missing when the player was spotted.

Or is there some other voice could be added.

Thanks again for the great work.

• 2 weeks later...

Strange I use Grandpas Favorites installed by Aslain specifically for that sound. BTW it is "Sabot up" or "Up" which you get when the reload completes. With Gpas you can control which sounds you hear my adjusting the volumes for different game functions. i.e. Turning off interface sounds will disable some but not all. Check to makes certain you have not turned off the sounds inadvertantly.

The sounds you would hear when a vehicle is spotted is not in the soundpack. If you look at the python log it can not find the file referenced. I suspect that Grandpa dropped it in on of his updates. But you should ask him.