Application Error

Not much of an issue but since .21 I'm getting an error message, when the installer is finished (after hitting Finish).

It doesn't pop up everytime I run the installer, so it's hard to reproduce.

I think, that it occured each time I ran the particular version of the installer for the first time (it appeared in .23 as well) and in .21 it also appeared a 2nd time (ran the installer about 4-5 times).

I ran .23 multiple times and it didn't happen again. So, I don't really know what it's related to.

post-142-0-03723200-1409193057_thumb.pngpost-142-0-32481500-1409193058_thumb.png

_Aslain_logs.zippython.log

Unrelated to this issue:

When you added the advanced tool tips, you named that branch incorrectly perhaps (probably just copy/paste'd the code? :rolleyes: ).

Says Garage mods, like the section with the hangar mods in it.

post-142-0-31901000-1409193118_thumb.png

• Administrator
Unrelated to this issue: When you added the advanced tool tips, you named that branch incorrectly perhaps (probably just copy/paste'd the code?  ). Says Garage mods, like the section with the hangar mods in it.

Intended, the other garage branch is in DLC section, I know the name is the same, must stay that way for now, I can rename it to Garage Interface Mods but it's still the same thing.

I'm slowly working towards changing the whole structure of components. There will be no more the DLC section, mods will be mixed together.

• Upvote 1

Not much of an issue but since .21 I'm getting an error message, when the installer is finished (after hitting Finish).

It doesn't pop up everytime I run the installer, so it's hard to reproduce.

I think, that it occured each time I ran the particular version of the installer for the first time (it appeared in .23 as well) and in .21 it also appeared a 2nd time (ran the installer about 4-5 times).

I ran .23 multiple times and it didn't happen again. So, I don't really know what it's related to.

attachicon.gifScreenshot_1.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot_3.png

attachicon.gif_Aslain_logs.zipattachicon.gifpython.log

Unrelated to this issue:

When you added the advanced tool tips, you named that branch incorrectly perhaps (probably just copy/paste'd the code? :rolleyes: ).

Says Garage mods, like the section with the hangar mods in it.

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2.png

Hi mate, i've looked into that issue with "EAccessViolation" and made a possible fix, which will be available in next release.

Regards, 

BeGiN.

• Upvote 1

Hi mate, i've looked into that issue with "EAccessViolation" and made a possible fix, which will be available in next release.

Regards, 

BeGiN.

Great, thx!

What do you think is the issue though?

I'm just curious, since it doesn't happen everytime.

Intended, the other garage branch is in DLC section, I know the name is the same, must stay that way for now, I can rename it to Garage Interface Mods but it's still the same thing.

I'm slowly working towards changing the whole structure of components. There will be no more the DLC section, mods will be mixed together.

Oki doki. =)

Just thought it was odd, that it had the same title.

Got the error again for 3/3 installations now. =3

Need pics and logs again?

Another thing is that the installer seems to assume a picture-viewing software of a certain OS (guessing win7 and later?), when trying to view full-size images.

Not a big issue, as the small previews work fine still.

Just letting you know about it.

post-142-0-14647600-1409225683_thumb.png

E: Well, german.. It basically says "Error loading PhotoViewer.dll. Module can't be found".

Other than that, the sound mods section looks more fool-proof now (even though I don't use any of those xD ).

So let me get this straight , if you press on full-size preview , it doesn't open with anything , i'll check it out when i get home , later tonight i'll give you a few more versions to check(via PM ) , if you don't mind .. :D , so it will be easier to fix that way.

Regards,

BeGiN

So let me get this straight , if you press on full-size preview , it doesn't open with anything , i'll check it out when i get home , later tonight i'll give you a few more versions to check(via PM ) , if you don't mind .. :D , so it will be easier to fix that way.

Regards,

BeGiN

Yea, when having Show descriptions active and clicking on a mod, it does show the normal picture.

But hitting the full-size button does produce the error and doesn't show a bigger picture; obviously, since it can't find the mentioned module.

I'm guessing that it's just not present in my OS, as it's still Vista.

You can PM me other versions but the error isn't consistent.

After the initial 3 tries, I went for another 4 (7 in total so far) and got no errors on those anymore. =3

So.. Happened in 3/7 attemps.

I'm also having these errors, seems they are random (more or less). I ran the last version installer (26 atm) for 4 times, got 4 different errors, see below.

edit - reuploaded images

Your errors are completely different though, so try to watch this thread: http://aslain.com/index.php?/topic/337-problem-with-latest-release-v3826-92/ and see if/when more competent people, than myself, post there.