I dont know what to type here besides help

Since i updated to the new version i keep getting these errors both at the launcher and in my garage. i have no way to explain this so i have posted 2 photos so you all will be able to see the issue. i have tried a clean instal both deleting the DLC and cache but nothing works. and i only installed what i have installed before and this is the first time this has happened. Can you help me? or maybe someone else that has had/has the same issue??

EDIT: i found out that with the patch 3.8.20 this issue isnt there. so im running that version as of now

post-1164-0-99438700-1409257216_thumb.pn

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

post-1164-0-06878100-1409257462_thumb.pn

I'll take a closer look tomorrow and hopefully find a solution. However, if you haven't experienced this issue before, try using a previous version of the mod pack until Aslain updates again. This should give you a temporary fix until the source of the issue is identified.

• 3 weeks later...

hello. im sorry for not posting here but i have had a major breakdown with my pc and finally made it work again after replacing almost all my parts after my pc felt the lightning... but i unchecked the option you suggested and it worked!" so set it to solved :D