Text in-game appearing in Russian instead of English.

Right, so i downloaded the latest mod pack installer like usual and proceeded to update all the files like i do each time aslain has released a updated version. I haven't changed a single setting other than the new fps boost option. Yet for some reason, all of a sudden the game is in russian when i have it set to english. I'm not sure what the problem is and i have tried disabling the new options along with some older ones but to no avail. I'll be posting a link below to a mediafire download which contains the log's from the installer along with a screenshot for proof in the form of a zip file. Oh and no, i didn't get a single error message during the install.

Mediafire link for the logs; http://www.mediafire.com/download/n0slk4rcd4nqmdm/Aslain+Bug+Report.zip

Edit; Found the possible issue, for some reason the installer gave me a russian lc_messages folder instead of an english one. I replaced the folder that the mod gave me with the original one from the world_of_tanks>res folder and it seems to have solved the issue.

• Administrator
You have installed it, I see in logs:

Other garage mods

Advanced tips for skills (PL lang. only)

Yesterday there were a lot of changes to the component list - it is recommended to always review what you are installing if I change the modpack structure