Possible problems with installer or just me...lol

To start, I have not had any problems with your mod before, up until the latest updates to installer.  I usually do a clean install every time I go to update the installer.  My problems started with 3.8.23.  At first the language changed from English to something else possibly Russian (sorry didn't save the logs on this one).  But I managed to fix that somehow, but unchecking some of the options on the installer.

The ones in the log are usually the ones I install.  I have included the files that you requested along with some screen shots.  I have also check marked the 2 boxes with "the clean files before updating" prior to installing.  The XVM stats are not showing up.  I have gone and activated and deactivated my stats before loading WOT.  The zoom out does not work (screen shot shows how far it goes on my computer), the minimap does not show last known location of enemy tanks, detection circles are not visible, auto log in does not work, gun traverse not showing up,

I have used your mod pack for awhile now and really enjoy all the options you put into it...Looking forward to more

Thanks for you help in this

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

post-607-0-24499700-1409423196_thumb.jpg

post-607-0-34149400-1409423214_thumb.jpg

Everything installed fine for me with your setup.

Since you only had problems since recently, it might be related to the installer changes (maybe unfriendly for 64bit systems or something?) or you changed something in your software around the time you got those issues (new AV, set up the OS newly with stricter firewall settings or something in that fashion?).

• Administrator

To start, I have not had any problems with your mod before, up until the latest updates to installer.  I usually do a clean install every time I go to update the installer.  My problems started with 3.8.23.  At first the language changed from English to something else possibly Russian (sorry didn't save the logs on this one).  But I managed to fix that somehow, but unchecking some of the options on the installer.

The ones in the log are usually the ones I install.  I have included the files that you requested along with some screen shots.  I have also check marked the 2 boxes with "the clean files before updating" prior to installing.  The XVM stats are not showing up.  I have gone and activated and deactivated my stats before loading WOT.  The zoom out does not work (screen shot shows how far it goes on my computer), the minimap does not show last known location of enemy tanks, detection circles are not visible, auto log in does not work, gun traverse not showing up,

I have used your mod pack for awhile now and really enjoy all the options you put into it...Looking forward to more

Thanks for you help in this

Cannot reproduce, all is fine on my end. Something blocked the installer on your PC.

As for foreign language in the game menu, it's because you installed: Advanced tips for skills (PL lang. only)

Hey there, thanks for the quick review.  There was an update to the system that caused the mod not to perform properly.  The computer update changed the fonts setting.  Everything works fine now.  I had to do a system restore, and Thanks for the review.

This is a good mod and is the only mod, I use. 

+1 to you, Cheers.

• Upvote 2