First timer -- Radio Commands not Working

Let me first say that this is my first time using this mod -- mainly due to Locastand discontinuing his minimap mod.

Upon installation, I found that my radio commands (besides a "reloading" message when clipping in an autoloader) were not working.  By this, I mean "F5 = Affirmative", "F7 = Help".

Is this something that other people have encountered?  Is this something I need to enable in the installer?

Also, I did not see an option within the installer to enable a white line on the minimap for the direction the gun is pointed -- am I missing something?

Any help is much appreciated.

Seems OK now that I did a reinstall and checked the 2 extra options:

Remove the contents of DLC cache (Aslains_DLC_cache folder)
         Reset the game settings and clean up the cache

I was, however, very annoyed by the "Clean install" option, as it deleted everything from the res_mods folder... including the mods that I had archived in the root folder.  The message in it didn't really imply that it was going to delete everything there and start over...

I was, however, very annoyed by the "Clean install" option, as it deleted everything from the res_mods folder... including the mods that I had archived in the root folder.  The message in it didn't really imply that it was going to delete everything there and start over...

Totally missed the fact that it says: "Clean install (clean up res_mods folder)"? Don't use res_mods as an archive folder, use a folder somewhere else. On your Desktop, for example.

Totally missed the fact that it says: "Clean install (clean up res_mods folder)"? Don't use res_mods as an archive folder, use a folder somewhere else. On your Desktop, for example.

That's the thing -- "Clean up" doesn't necessarily register as a total wipe of the directory.  When I read it, I thought that it would just wipe the appropriate subdirectories and files.

It's just a matter of wording and that "clean up" can be somewhat ambiguous.