overlap on my garage screen.

Hi, I have an issue that's prolly easy to rectify. whilst on my home/garage screen I cannot select my gun (see pic) from the button provided I have to go to research and look from there as the crew tabs overlap if there are more than 4 crew. Question is can I reduce the width of the crew bars ?? and thus allow the module buttons to be accessed.

Z84zvFT.png

Thanks. H 

ahhh ok. thats your department I'd just bollox up the app and have to redownload or summat lol. erm resolutions here are 1366x746. at least thats what the game is running at. I'm on a lenovo G580 laptop i3 with 4 gb ram.

*update*

I've sussed it! and all by myself too lmao.

Goto settings/mods/ scroll down to scaling factor of icons and reduce to .8 refresh ya screen and voila the tank carousel is smaller and fits underneath the crew tabs now, allowing access to the module buttons . :D

• Upvote 1

Do you have same issue on clean WoT? (without XVM)

Well, it's due to his resolution and the fact that the carousel is placing those icons higher than they'd normally be.

If you could change the position of the tech items with vanilla as well, then you could get this problem also (with certain resolutions).

Increasing the resolution would be another fix, since it increases the distance between crew and the icons as well.

But that's only a good idea, if the hardware can handle the higher res.

hahaha, I uninstalled aslains mod pack to see what the game was like naked for you, and the game wouldn't reload/start! So I reinstalled the modpack again still no joy. So now I've uninstalled the whole chuffin game and will get back to you once its installed and running without the mods. Hours this has taken pmsl. hours I could have spent dying at the hands of better tankers!

right after installing WoT again.With it being naked/vanilla only having the one line in the tank carousel there is no issue with overlap even with a 6 tank crew.

H5f66yW.png

window size @ 1366x746

• Upvote 1

It's all good A ;) I found what i like in the reduction of the carousel size that allows a better screen 4 me all round. i can see my tanks better as well. I just had fun reinstalling and watching that worm that crawls slowly across ya screen a couple of times is all.

It's all good A ;) I found what i like in the reduction of the carousel size that allows a better screen 4 me all round. i can see my tanks better as well. I just had fun reinstalling and watching that worm that crawls slowly across ya screen a couple of times is all.

You're a rockstar for testing and finding something that helps!

Reall great and I hope it also helps others. =)

• Upvote 1