Future Mod list for WoWs

I guess everyone is wanting to know about what mods will turn up in WoWS...

Maybe we could list the WoT ones that we like and hint to the makers that a similar mod for wows would be nice!

Better map stuff for instance!

Detected range circle ?

Secondary gun / aa range circle ?

Maybe enemy ranges on the alt key ? 

Info about targeted ship (Just above the ammo icons)

etc etc

I'd like to see WoWs mods for:

1 - A way to change player name text color/size in player ear-panels. The default white is too hard to see when against a white cloud or sunset background.

2 - The gun range and torpedo range displayed in text in the same lower left panel as the damage indicatorhip.

3 - Make the rudder direction indicator stay always visible. In a higher contrast graphic.

4 - Add a drift indicator to the compass as a visual aid so you can tell when waves are pushing you off a straight course.

5 - Add ability to adjust amplitude and frequency of zig-zag, or turn it off, when autopilot engaged.

6 - A port ping indicator

• Upvote 1

Ship skins to indicate citadel hits... weak spots and so on... Just trolling... :P

But seriously, maybe just a red targeted ship outline so that ennemy ships are better visible, and friendly ships with a green outline, in the hope that those crazy YOLO torpedo gunhos won'T launch their torpedoes from a distance where they only can and will hit frinedlies,but never will or even could hit ennemies...

This would be so great, a torpedo range indicator that gives an audio warning "too far away, IDIOT"

Or "Friendly ship between you and ennemy, TRAITOR"

This would be so great, a torpedo range indicator that gives an audio warning "too far away, IDIOT"

Or "Friendly ship between you and ennemy, TRAITOR"

I would love this!

I am so sick of being TK'd buy DD's, that the other day I actually fired back!

Yep I team killed the traitor!

Then he raged at me! and the other guy that he actually killed!

LOL

#1. Would like to see a highlighted "beach" area around islands where the game knows the edge ... so I can too. Tired of getting stuck on invisible obstructions near islands.

#2. Would like to see an oil slick, lifeboats, or flotsam/debris where a ship sunk.

#3. Would like to see a better players panel which includes health of ships within radio distance.

Edited by IronJuggernaut

2 things I would love to have in WoWs:

1. This mod, which was out in CBT, put the ship outline/gun directions in the middle of the screen to the lower left of the gun crosshairs. Useful for knowing what is pointed where and whether or not I'm turning.

e6goH4S.jpg

2. Something to permanently display the rudder position, and enlarge the text considerably. I am one of the types who uses hard left/right a lot, and sometimes I forget to cancel a turn, so I am going in circles or running into things fairly frequently.

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...