Can't Download DLC

Could not reproduce, all is working fine on this setup.

Thanks. I have no clue as to what's going on.  as i've said before, .21 installs just fine. so something that changed after that must not sit well.

is there a way to manually download and install the colored tech tree and the modern icons?

• Administrator

Thanks. I have no clue as to what's going on.  as i've said before, .21 installs just fine. so something that changed after that must not sit well.

is there a way to manually download and install the colored tech tree and the modern icons?

There is no way, I cannot give direct links for now. Maybe new installer version will work for you. Try to clean up DLC cache, not just WoT cache.

There is no way, I cannot give direct links for now. Maybe new installer version will work for you. Try to clean up DLC cache, not just WoT cache.

I will try that.  I've done it before with the same results.

do the files that download to "aslians_downloaded_files" remain?  because i can't find that folder on my computer.

• Administrator

I will try that.  I've done it before with the same results.

do the files that download to "aslians_downloaded_files" remain?  because i can't find that folder on my computer.

This folder is no longer in use, since some time we are using: Aslains_DLC_cache

Aslain

I wiped my WoT game from my system.  I downloaded it to a new drive on my computer.  Figured the fresh install would work.

That didn't help.  the contour icons nor the colored tech tree worked.

Here's the icon's i get in the countouricons\regular folder (in the regular.zip) file.  i can't find a location for the tech tree icons.

I've also included the other files (but i don't have a python.log)

i have a new folder called "Aslains_Custom_mods" but no downloaded or cache files.

i really don't think the DLC is actually downloading and saving to my computer.

Regular.zip

_Aslain_logs.zip

_Aslains_Installer_CompList.log

_Aslains_Installer_Options.inf

_Aslains_Installer.log

• Administrator

Strange, in all logs there is extracting from DLC, so it was downloaded. Can you see a download bar? Try to clean DLC folder durring the installation.

2014-09-10 19:43:45.250   [updateProgressGauge] Extracting: modernIcons-arabskie_92.7zResult -- OK
2014-09-10 19:43:45.296   [updateProgressGauge] Extracting: AslainsColoredTechTreeIcons_92.7zResult -- OK

Aslains_Custom_mods is not related to DLC

Strange, in all logs there is extracting from DLC, so it was downloaded. Can you see a download bar? Try to clean DLC folder durring the installation.

2014-09-10 19:43:45.250   [updateProgressGauge] Extracting: modernIcons-arabskie_92.7zResult -- OK
2014-09-10 19:43:45.296   [updateProgressGauge] Extracting: AslainsColoredTechTreeIcons_92.7zResult -- OK

Aslains_Custom_mods is not related to DLC

i don't see any type DLC named folder in my WoT directory or sub directories.  I do see the download bar, but i don't see where it is actually downloading to.

i'm really lost on this.  why my computer seems to be the only one having this issue.

Another update

downloaded the .34 version.  Modern Icons w/Arab tiers didn't download.

colored tech tree didn't download.

i copied old modern icons from previous intsal and they worked

i downloaded the colored tech tree mod from curse, and that worked.

i really think i'm just not downloading/saving the DLC

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Try latest installer, there was some fixes to DLC

Thanks for the work.

I just noticed that there was a new change.

I haven't been able to log on for the last few days.  Wife and kids wanting my attention.  can you believe that?

I'll try it tonight and report back.

Aslain

i tried downloading the last 9.2 installer (3.8.37) on my work PC.  (win7, 64bit)  and it seemed to download fine.  i was able to get the Aslains_DLC_cache folder created.  and it has 2 files in it.  AslainsColoredTechTreeIcons_92.7z and modernIcons-arabskie_92.7z.

i'm really at a loss as to why it won't download on my home computer.  it's not for  lack of space or anything.

i'm going to try the 9.3 installer here at work.

if it works, can i just copy the DLC_cache folder to my home PC and should the installer recognize the files to install the icons?