Vehicle Exp Extended by spoter

Snyrren

Hey,

Is it possible to have the "Vehicle Exp Extended by spoter" calculate the xp needed without adding the free xp?

Most of my tanks says that modules or the next tank can be researched, but that's because I have saved alot of free xp. 

Now it's quite useless for me and those who has alot of free xp. Better to see regular xp "cost" and add the free xp yourself.

And I really like this version vs. the one who pops up a few seconds when you switch tanks.

Thanx again for your great modpack!

//Snyrren

Lol... Found how to change it after reading some epic threads in this forum on how to edit the specific files. 

edit: \res_mods\configs\spoter_mods\vehicle_exp_extended\vehicle_exp_extended.json

change "free_xp_calculate": true," to false.

But it would be sweet if that was an option in the installer ;)

• 1 year later...

Thanks, for the information, but the mod itselfs says, that it's avaible in four different language (if I found the right one).

So, I used a selftranslated file 'mod_vehicle_exp.json', but only these two highlited words are in the orginal language. I don't know where I can find them to translate them.

shot_001.jpg

Edited by Mattmax
On 26. 2. 2017 at 8:56 AM, Mattmax said:

Thanks, for the information, but the mod itselfs says, that it's avaible in four different language (if I found the right one).

So, I used a selftranslated file 'mod_vehicle_exp.json', but only these two highlited words are in the orginal language. I don't know where I can find them to translate them.

shot_001.jpg

i try find this words but i dont find in .swf files , config any support this translate.

• Administrator
On 3/1/2017 at 6:52 PM, Mattmax said:

With the new aslain modinstaler there is more Russian language in this mod, than in the version before. The buttons are now in russian language, before they were in english....

not my fault, blame modders, who are not releasing english versions, do you prefer russian language in a mod, or no mod at all? ;)