Skins

I posted my issue here becuase it was recommended by Aslain, but I'm surprised to see that while other posters have received answers my post remains unanswered. I had thought, mistakenly perhaps, that being a Patron provided some advantages.

My issue is simple. There's a skin mod in Aslains WOWS mod that used to work but doesn't anymore. I'm assuming that it works for most people otherwise they would be posting about it. So what am I doing wrong?

• Administrator

I don't know who is Patreon here, unless he pledged 15$ and informed me about it, after confirmed charge the user has their status elevated to premium here, and that's visible to me. 

Anyway you did not receive reply probably because your question/issue was unclear and you also didn't provide all required informations, like logs. I don't know what skins you talking about, cannot answer you properly.

Also keep in mind that I have to maintain like 6 different forum sites and answer people there, it's sometimes that makes me very occupied and it's very easy to miss a questions or thread even. I would say patience, people are waiting for answers sometimes much longer than you.

Aslain, If you can't see that I have increased my monthly pledge to USD15 per month then why am I paying it and to whom?

Within your WOWS mod there are 2 skin mods. The 2nd one opens a file after your mod has been downloaded. In the file there are 2 columns. On the left column should be a list of ships the mod developer has created skins for, and in the right column you can drag the ships that you own in order to receive the skins. Currently when the file opens there are no ships listed in the left column, so I am unable to use this particular mod. This is what my question has been about. I'm sorry if I have not been clear enough. The Patreon issue concerns me and I'm thinking of stopping it unless I receive a reply from you stating that you do receive my pledge.

• Administrator

Mate I cannot see it, I have no access to email you are using on Patreon, and here you have just nick that is not always similar to nick used on patreon. That's why I ask everyone who pledge there to inform me here so I can raise their priviledges and change their nick style as well. Send me PM with your Patreon nick, so I can confirm I can see your pledge there. Patreon in general works like a charm, you rather have nothing to worry tbh.

As for your issue, could you also provide a picture? I don't use JSGME too much, maybe I'm missing something there.

This is how I see it:

LUHGUCg.jpg

I can only see one problem, that old packages are still there, marked with 0.4.1.1 or even lower numbers, you are interested to click on 0.5.x.x only for current version.

• Administrator

Hi Aslain. I have no need to send a picture because your picture is the same as mine except there are no ships shown. I'm using current version.

Ok so basicaly you see it like I see on picture, moved that two skins to the right side of box, closed the app, launched the game and that two ships still got no camo?