Malware download?

Normally when I download the latest Aslain mod-file size is shown as 90Mb, once the ad can be skipped, the size of the file is shown as 98.4Mb.

Twice lately when I skipped the ad, the size was shown as 2,5 Gb and when I downloaded anyway, a Norton Security message told me that an intrusion attempt had been blocked with the following info:

IPS-Warning: Web Attach: PUP/Adware/Fake Applocation Download 4

Attacking computer: 54.197.244.195, 80

Attacking URL: www.chocolate-milk.biz/tdownload.php?s1...

Has anybody else experienced this?

• Administrator

i downloaded the world of warships mod and it infected my computer bad took me most of the day and some money to get rid of it!you should really look into this malware problem you seem to have and i dont want 7 downloads i dont need along with it!

Don't spread false accusations, if you have infected your computer, it's surely not from my modpack, maybe you clicked on some AD instead on proper download button, and these are results.

• Upvote 1

Since I have refreshed my Antivirus software (AVG), it reports problem with the downloaded that last 3 versions of the modpack (4.6.13-15).

When I start to run the installer, after selecting the language it sais a trojan horse found:

http://www.avgthreatlabs.com/ww-en/virus-and-malware-information/info/trojan-horse-generic_s/

After allowing the antivirus to clean the file, the following Run Time error meassage received (isslideshow.dll):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-5_eYekVwiEMTA2YTc2XzgzM1k/view?usp=sharing

Please advise.

Edited by MasterZ