Team Speak 3 Overlay plugin

Past 2 months i couldn't run the overlay plugin in the normal world of tanks, and my bigger surprise is when i started today the 9.3 test server, where the overlay plugin of Ts3 runs perfectly.

In 9.3 test server i obviusly have not any mod when i discover this, but when i applied the Aslain's XVM pack for 9.3 it continues running.

Anyone knows the reason for this?

The only differences are the mods, i think anyone is disturbing the Ts3 overlay plugin.

Any notice about this issue?

Ty !

(I did all the steps explained at "How to report a bug or issue")

_Aslain_logs.zip

• 2 weeks later...

Past 2 months i couldn't run the overlay plugin in the normal world of tanks, and my bigger surprise is when i started today the 9.3 test server, where the overlay plugin of Ts3 runs perfectly.

In 9.3 test server i obviusly have not any mod when i discover this, but when i applied the Aslain's XVM pack for 9.3 it continues running.

Anyone knows the reason for this?

The only differences are the mods, i think anyone is disturbing the Ts3 overlay plugin.

Any notice about this issue?

Ty !

(I did all the steps explained at "How to report a bug or issue")

I had troubles with the overlay when I had let TS3 update itself.  I keep mine on version 3.0.12 and have no problems.  Give that a try.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...