Extra Aim Info

Hi.

In the description of alsain download's page you said "- removed Extra Aim Info (stopped to work properly after last wg micropatch)" but for me (at least for me) it steel works perfectly I and feel really sorry after update aslain because I don't have that mode now... please put it back again and put like an advise saying per example: use carefully because it is not working for some people. Or something like that but please put it back again I love that mode for arty or even tanks that the shell is slow.

• 1 month later...

Aslain,

Please consider re-adding Extra Aim Info back into the ModPack.  It is the best arty mod ever.  If for some reason it can't be in modpack can you give me link for separate package and I can install manually.

If I could only use 1 mod in the game it would be Extra Aim Info.

Thanks

I'll see if I can lure him into adding it - but I'll also drop you a PM, at a quick glance, it'll work fine (though it'll need some editing work.. unless you're Russian.. :P Should be easy though, Notepad++, Google Translate, and off you go, quickly changing the russian words :D )

• Administrator

Aslain,

Please consider re-adding Extra Aim Info back into the ModPack.  It is the best arty mod ever.  If for some reason it can't be in modpack can you give me link for separate package and I can install manually.

If I could only use 1 mod in the game it would be Extra Aim Info.

Thanks

It's bugged mod, it was confirmed yesterday, I don't trust it anymore.