Unable to open installer

I did. I even disabled my firewall to see what that would do. I also unpaused adblock, and that didn't do anything. it had installed the shortcut on it but there was 0mbs of data in the file. I'm not sure if the culprit was Google chrome or the fact that I had an active extension from my antivirus running on Chrome. I'm going to go ahead and say that it was the extension because when I went and did it through Internet Explorer, i was given all kinds of warnings about how it could harm my computer since it's not a file commonly downloaded and because it comes from someone else's computer, after I bypassed that, it downloaded the full 100 or so mbs of data and i was able to install the pack. Thanks anyways :P

i have windows 7 home premium i disabled everything it did work for a time but it also corrupted my wow  not sure why but i am not running it with nothing installed it did work for a time on my other computer but then it quit all good dont normall use mod packs nice while it lasted