Repair times of all tanks.

Esmiley

Hey, i was in google searching for this and i couldn't find anything.

Have anyone idea about a web where i can calculate the exactly repair time of the different tanks?

I had an experience vs a Jg. Pz. E 100, where when i tracked him he repaired in arround 1 or 2 seconds, next, i tracked him a 2nd time, and he repaired in the same 1 second and half, i want to know how he could did that, and i want to know the exactly repair time for all my tanks, almost, my heavys.

I want to know if any web have this calculation system, or any program same as "tank inspector".

Ty !

This, probably, doesn't help much, since I can't provide a table of repair-times but you might have simply engaged a player that uses 2 repair kits there (a small and a big one).

Most tanks shouldn't go below like 3-4 seconds repairing their tracks (and that's with like 100% repair, BiA, large repair kit and possibly "premium" food).

Not sure what knowing all repair times would do you any good either, since the times vary so much with what equipement, crew, consumables, types of tank the other players use.

Remembering all of that would, likely, be a pain.

The thing you could take from that though, is that tracking a TD or heavy twice isn't always going to be enough.

Knowing that there are 2 repair kits and that tanks don't usually repair within 1-2 seconds should help you estimate what kinds of consumables the enemy uses.

If they don't repair quickly the second time, then you can assume that you can easily circle them.

If they do though, you might have to wait for a 3rd track or be safe and wait for help from your allies.

I mean, if you're a 1-shot for the enemy, why would you risk anything anyway, unless you're very certain about the situation?

• Upvote 1

I want to know what could be the reason about that jg.pz.E100, but mostly i want to know my tanks repair time for know i need toolbox or not, cause i know any tanks have faster repair than others, what will be their repair time at 100% repairs only, with toolbox... thats interesting for me.

Like I said, the reason for the JP E100 is, most likely, that he simply used small and large repair kit.

1st track > use small pack and repair tracks.

2nd track > use large repair pack and repair tracks.

As for the question whether or not to use the toolbox and/or the large repair kit:

I think that those 2 have very limited uses in most battles.

Of course they would be nice to have at all times but that's only if there weren't any other options available.

Usually, you're either not getting tracked enough, in order to make use of those items or you get tracked too much, so even those 2 items won't help you out all that much.

In most battles (from what I experienced) you're better off using different equipement/consumables, especially on higher tiers.

• Upvote 1

I don't think you will find the answers you are looking for in regards to individual tank repair times.... Almace said, its about modules and the skill of the crew....

If you take module damage during battle, your crew will instantly start repairing it by restoring a specific amount of hitpoints to the module every second. The actual amount that gets repaired every second depends on the specific module itself (not just its type) and the effective repair skill of your crew.

Your crew will only repair a damaged module just enough to make it operational again, i.e. it will remain in "yellow" or damaged state. The exact amount of hitpoints this state represents depends on the specific module as well.

To get a module fully operational again and restore all of its hitpoints to it during battle you must use a consumable. The Small Repair Kit is bought for credits and allows you to repair one module during the battle (starting from patch 0.7.4 both tracks can be repaired at once if they are both damaged). The Large Repair Kit costs either gold, or, starting from patch 0.8.5, credits, and fully repairs all modules that are damaged at the time you use it. It will also provide a bonus of 10% to the crew's repair speed unless consumed.

All the best

CP

• Upvote 1

CornishPasty i know to read the world of tanks wiki too. Thank you anyway.

Maybe i did not specify well the question, sorry.

I mean i want to know the "standard" repair time of tracks.

With standard i mean only with major skill at 100%, without repairs skill or any consumable or equipment.

Next to know this, i can start to see how much the repair skills with all crew at 100% can decrease the time of repair them, and the rest of things.

Is this info available in any place ?