CTD during game

Hi Aslain,

I reported this bug on the WOT forums a couple of days ago. I'm having frequent crashes to desktop during the game, normally when driving in a straight line. When I log in again, I return to the game but my tank is normally dead as its carried on driving without me and driven off a cliff, or into a river, or been blown up by the other team.

I did a complete WOT uninstall/reinstall last night and re-ran your 4.6.28 mod pack. I had 10 games fine last night, but have had another CTD on my third game this evening.

I attach the python log and your zip file of logspython.log_Aslain_logs.zip

thanks for your help

Geoff

EDIT: I've just uninstalled your modpack and installed quickybaby's and had the same CTD. QB's pack is pretty simple, so I guess the error must be with my vanilla WOT installation?

EDIT2: I've just uninstalled QB''s modpack and have played just vanilla and had 2 CTD's in back to back games.

Edited by geoff99

I have been having the same problem recently. Just counted 7 games and on the 8th game it crashed after I was already dead but watching another tank in the game.  I NEVER used to have these problems.  I disabled many of the mods this morning and went back to mostly what I used to use as I have been expanding my mod list recently but that didn't help.  I just rolled back my Nvidia driver to 350.12 which I read was the last really stable driver.  I will let you know if that works.