Two Ideas, a Sound pack and a new WinChance mod

Alright so, one of these mods would be fun(for some) and one of these mods would build off a win chance system that I believe is flawed in xvm.

The Winchance mod.

I understand WG approach to balancing matches with matchmaking and if you don't know how they do it the wotwiki has a great write up and they also released a video that is on YouTube.  In a jist, each vehicle is given a Weight, with most vehicles having multipliers depending on the type of vehicle.  The top tier vehicle is always matched by tier, but the rest, really aren't taken into account, other than getting the weight that is needed to balance the team.  Well, this works, if we were robots, playing the tanks, but we all know that we have differing skill levels.  I highly doubt I could convince wargaming to tweak mm. (adding a fraction of the players eff rating to the weight comes to mind.  10% of eff for tier 1, 15% for tier 2, 20% for tier 3, etc...).  So, I am left with asking for this.  Currently what I understand the Win Chance to be is XVM using player WN8 to establish which teams have the higher % chance to win.  I don't know if it more complicated than that, but I would propose this.  A top tier tank, with a top tier player, is going to change the whole game, a lot more than a unicum in the sole easy 8 in a tier 8 game.  Yet, if I am correct win chance doesn't really care.  I don't know how to adjust code on xvm, maybe it can be done easily, but I propose that a different system be created (either xvm be tweaked, or a mod to just replace the win chance percent and xvm win chance can be disabled).  The mod(or adjusted code) would use wargamings basic weights for vehicles, but take into account more, if not all of the individual statistics of that player. Currently I see an EFF score 1-99, WN8 4 digit, overall win percentage, tank win percentage(battles in tank could put more weight on this stat if we wanted it more accurate.)  100% wr with 4 battles will skew the system greatly.  I will see if I can come up with a reasonable equation wgtotalweight(known value for every tank) + eff/2 + overallwr/2 + XWN8(2 digit representation of WN8)/2==team1Value    same equation==team2value     team1value - team2value == XValue  ... I'm not sure where to from here.  Very lost.  Quickly, I think that the best judge of win chance would involve wargamings tank weight, with the players overall skill which I think xvm's win chance works on. 

My brain is hurting a bit, I wanted to quickly ask this about a sound mod.

This sound mod would reference XVM's ratings.  I play all tiers, and my stats are average, very middle of the road.  Very familiar with the terms seal clubbing, stat padding.  Etc.  this is a very general idea and I hope that other people will build upon it.  I currently use UT sound pack and I love it.  It essentially calls things out when you perform kills.  Just wondering if it would be possible to take into account your victim's WN8 to determine the sound played back.  To be fair, when I am killed, it would also trigger a sound, based on the guy who killed me's WN8...  at 1200 wn8 I kill a "tamatoe"  maybe it calls out tomatoe. or potatoe for that wn8.  if you get TG maybe it screams seal clubber!  or maybe it's as simple as, if they have a lower wn8 than you, it makes the seal barking noise when you kill something.  If they have a higher wn8 it makes a separate noise.  I guess there is a lot of directions you could go with this.  It has zero practical use to make you or the game any better.  I just like the seal barking noise.  Anyway,  glad to be done, back to WoT.  Thanks for reading!

The current Win Chance system does not take into consideration the Tier of the tanks, or the type of tanks that are being driven by skilled and non-skilled players. If I am correct, it only calculates overall WN8's and WR's, as well as vehicle proficiency. A change to this system would definitely be welcomed.

there is _no_ way you will get get a _way_ better win chance system that the flawed one we have currently. Cause the more you take into account, the more new variables come to mind that need to be put into the equation!

I personally use the current winchance as an indicator: if it's below 40%, i know there must be a bunch of people on the enemy team that need to be killed sooner than their tomatoes. BUT: even that is not giving you any guarantee that this will influence the game in the right direction! You just might have OK players on your team who all took a wrong decision at the beginning of the game and get slaughtered (one for one of course, it always has to be like in a bad Bud Spencer movie) at the other flank... then there's no way that taking out key players from the enemy team is influencing the outcome...