Damage Counter

I don't know if this is a know issue or if it is even possible to fix.

If you shoot and hit an enemy ship that you can't see the damage counter doesn't account for it.

I hit a citadel blindly and there was no movement on the damage counter.

I figure if the mod doesn't see the damage it can't count it.  But it could still see the 'ribbons' ... I guess the question is, is a citadel always around 10k? Normal hits can be anything up to a bit more then 1k.

• Administrator

It's totaly possible that damage counter cannot detect it for some reason, maybe the game is not providing all the info. Be happy that you can see any dmg counter, it could be worse :) Let's wait, I'm sure that damage counters will grow up into something better than we have currently.

The Problem by that special DMG is, that the Areas, where the "detector" for this kind of DMG is, they are protected.

Some modders know, where the "Strings" are, who manage this information (all kind of...) what is not included atm, but "We" cant set the Mod to show all, .....

Maybe WG find this Mod usefull like the F-Command-Remover-Mod and set this "Option" also into the standard client soon, like them done with the F-Sound-enable/disable Button since 5.0.2. and Replies of some Supertesters like me.

have fun

Edited by SchrottiGER
  • Upvote 1