Minimap labels text missing

After installing the latest update I had last known position enemy tanks markers where just text with no symbol.

I uninstalled all XVM fonts from windows as per the notes.

I re-installed the modpack and let it restart windows.

Now I have no text for tank names on minimap at all, just symbols.

Please fix, this is incredibly annoying, and I have no way of recovering the removed fonts.

You have to remove XVM fonts from system first, but I suggest to wait for .39, I have to apply important fix to fonts on carousel and OTM.

After my third attempt, I got the last known position. There are no icons though, labels only. I'll wait now for 39. np.

Hi

XVM are using something called "flags" so you have to add the "flag" 

you want to be shown to corresponding icon.

"flags": [ "player", "ally", "squadman", "enemy", "teamKiller", "lost", "spotted", "alive", "dead" ],

So if you want lost icon to show you have to add "ally" and/or "enemy" to this iconset:

"vtypeLost": {
      "$ref": { "path":"def.defaultItem" },
      "flags": [ "ally", "enemy", "squadman", "teamKiller", "lost", "alive" ],
      "format": "<font size='13' color='{{.minimap.labelsData.colors.lostDot.{{sys-color-key}}}}'>{{.minimap.labelsData.vtype.{{vtype-key}}}}</font>",
      "align": "center",
      "valign": "center",
      "alpha": 75

Same goes for the other settings, in other words you have to define when that icon, name, type et.c will appear.
  • Upvote 1

All is working fine since 38. You have to make sure, everything is selected in the installer and no antivirus is involed.

Still not working in 39. Screenshots here: https://imgur.com/a/NXHFYYou can see i have the minimap tank names (Full) selected in the options, and yet no text on minimap. The tank names work perfectly fine in 37. Clean install, remove DLC cache, Reset game settings does not solve the problem.

Edit: attached logs.

_Aslain_logs.zip

Edited by derangerr
  • 3 weeks later...