XVM-mods not working

I upgraded from 3.8.27 -> 3.8.33 a while back, and decided to revert to 3.8.27 since you moved vertical techtree into your installer w/o support for resolutions higher than 1080p. At that time only the XVM part of the mods, including auto-login, skip intro, minimap mods as well as XVM stats stopped working. I use several others which work find (all from your modpack, no external mods).

I've tried reverting back to several other versions as well as deactivating/reactivating the XVM options. I even did a full reinstall of WoT (used your uninstaller and the wot uninstaller + deleted wot dir). No dice. Logs might be a bit messy due to this *edit* actually when I think about it the logs won't contain the original incident anymore *doh*.

I've actually seen a few posts that seem to match my issue but where you're unable to duplicate it.

So as a backup solution, I'd like to know how to completely remove -every single trace- of XVM, your modpack and WoT from my system. There must have been something left behind as WoT rememebered my account info. I assume there are some registry entries or files in other locations I must remove as well.

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

• Administrator

I was not able to reproduce this. I see tons of error code: 1 on your end, means your PC is blocking the installer. Usually antivir, but might be other apps/functions as well. It has nothing to do with remains of XVM.

If you want to remove xvm, all u need is to clean up res_mods/0.9.2/

Thing is i don't run AV, I've changed nothing locally (not even the smallest thing) in the 20 min time period between installing 3.8.33 (which worked) and reverting to 3.8.27. Just to let you know I'm not some scrub I am a computer science student (datacommunication/java/java for android/c#). And like I said that instance won't be in the log since i reinstalled WoT unfortunately.

• Administrator

Thing is i don't run AV, I've changed nothing locally (not even the smallest thing) in the 20 min time period between installing 3.8.33 (which worked) and reverting to 3.8.27. Just to let you know I'm not some scrub I am a computer science student (datacommunication/java/java for android/c#). And like I said that instance won't be in the log since i reinstalled WoT unfortunately.

Sorry but I cannot reproduce this on my production PC, I cannot fix things that works fine on the most of pc's. :(