Stats mod? :)

It's an open source project https://github.com/wows-stats/wows-stats

No idea why he (cceell) didn't give proper credits to creator since he didn't wrote it. Anyway, it's a very heavy project for a small "benefit". I mean ... you have to install whole node.js and all the needed modules, start the project, wait for info, and as soon as you're done with game it all vanishes :D

Maybe in future.

Aslain, sorry for posting here but I didn't know how to post in Shoutbox. Is there anyway I can make Swordfish & Shark ship contours smaller? When I have the panels open in game it takes up a lot of space. Can we make those display to take up less real estate? 

ty

Q

Edited by Questlove
  • Administrator

Aslain, sorry for posting here but I didn't know how to post in Shoutbox. Is there anyway I can make Swordfish & Shark ship contours smaller? When I have the panels open in game it takes up a lot of space. Can we make those display to take up less real estate? 

ty

Q

So you want have them smaller on the players panel only?

So you want have them smaller on the players panel only?

Yes. On my screen when I'm playing. Actually the first one is a bit smaller but the second one (can't remember if it was shark or swordfish) take up a lot of space. In fact, it's so big it covers some of the chat (while in battle) window.

• 1 year later...
On 11/16/2015 at 3:12 AM, Questlove said:

Remember in  WoWarcraft you could 1, make your chat area smaller & 2, also move/adjust some things on the screen (curse mod). That would b cool.

i have been looking for mod that can do just that would love to move the chat to another location on map and resize it .....is there such a mod if not how hard would it be to make one ..oh and thank you for finding the new aim assist ...its help so much. ;)

• Upvote 1