Crashing too often

I have the game crash on me a little too often, I might think it is once every 12 games or so.  No pattern to it.

The crash happens as I am loading into battle when I first see the count down timer.  Screen goes white-ish and then unresponsive.

I will try to find some screen shots.

How can I get help in resolving just what add-on within Aslain's is causing this?

One other thing is that my 'Mods' tab in game settings is missing.

Included my install log.

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

I was having game crashes / freezes every now and then, turns out, if you use Team Speak and have your push to talk button set to your left 'alt' key then the game can crash / freeze on you. To fix my crashes / freezes, I rebound my push to talk key to one of my spare mouse buttons and haven't had any issues with game crashes / freezes since.

Hope that helps

• 3 weeks later...

I was having game crashes / freezes every now and then, turns out, if you use Team Speak and have your push to talk button set to your left 'alt' key then the game can crash / freeze on you. To fix my crashes / freezes, I rebound my push to talk key to one of my spare mouse buttons and haven't had any issues with game crashes / freezes since.

Hope that helps

I was really excited that this might help me but alas my PTT button is bound to x  ( also use TS with voice activation, PTT ).  I will pay close attention to whether or not this seems to be related to TS.