Problems with Ship Contour Icons

With the last few updates, I cannot get the Ship Contour Icons, particularly MajorRenegade's Icons to work.  I've even tried to remove the Aslains folders, including the cache within the WOW games folder, and reinstalled the mods, but nothing seems to work.

Anyone have any suggestions??

I'm using the auto installer, so I'm not sure. 

On some of the first "pages" it announces where youre gamefolder should be.

And for logs, go to: C:\Games\World_of_Warships 

and attach (copy) into forumpost:  _Aslain_logs.zip and python.log

• Administrator

Just as a follow-up -- I have even deleted the entire WOW game folder, and went thru a full reinstall, and it still isn't working.  My guess is that there may be another mod that is interfering with this one.

What do you have in paths.xml?

It has to work unless you have mess in there.

Just as a follow-up -- I have even deleted the entire WOW game folder, and went thru a full reinstall, and it still isn't working.  My guess is that there may be another mod that is interfering with this one.

The shark or swordfish mods are great! They give you torp & gun range. These are really neat & I've used them since CBT. Try em. 

• Administrator

oops, never mind, I found the file (attached).  I also included the preferences.xml file.

Didnt find anything. I don't know why it's not running for you, I only know that my modpack 100% working so it must be your pc. Get someone to help you there localy maybe.

May I ask where exactly the files for this particular mod should be located?  Maybe they aren't being copied there for some reason.  I also tried the shark mod, and it isn't working either.

maybe I can load them there manually?

Hi

Open preferences.xml in main folder and scroll down to this line:

<battle>
      <minimapRotation> false </minimapRotation>
->   <enableEars> false </enableEars>                   <------
      <stickyAltView> false </stickyAltView>
      <minimapSizeIndex> 3 </minimapSizeIndex>

Try change it to "true"
  • 2 weeks later...