Issues with zoom out in all view mods

So I've been using the zoom out mod in ship view for quite some time now and do like it.

When I saw that there is now two mods for zoom out in all views I was ecstatic, especially for torps view, and I did love it for that. Makes it much easier to launch torps and not run into islands!
I personally think the FOV gets a bit too messed up during ship view, but I got used to it, now my issue is when I decided to go grind on my Amagi a bit today.

I remembered quite quickly that the crosshair is static (I use Cobra) and does not compensate for the FOV change so you can imagine how f'd I was when I fire off a perfect salvo to a broad sided cruiser at the 8 mark, and it lands somewhere between the 4-6 mark. By the end of the game I slightly adjusted but not enough to want to try and get used to it.

So in short to the two authors if we could get a version that zooms out in ship and torps view but not down site/zoomed view, if possible would be lovely! Or a way to manually adjust the FOV in all 3 ourselves.

Also being my first post on this forum hi! And also hope this section is correct for this post :S guess this should have gone under requests, but it also is an issue ><

Thanks to Aslain and the other modders for your work!

Edited by science
  • Administrator

So in short to the two authors if we could get a version that zooms out in ship and torps view but not down site/zoomed view, if possible would be lovely! Or a way to manually adjust the FOV in all 3 ourselves.

You would have to ask them directly I guess, I think it might be possible, since we already have different zoom outs so why not this.