Getting ready for the 9.2

This would explain why the mod pack just screwed the pooch on my WoT folder.

Saw 9.1 that was updated today and figured it was just a typo. Now I know better.

When can we expect the 9.2 release?

• Administrator

Yeah, I am playing the 9.2 release. I was wondering about the 9.2 version of the modpack.

I need a retail 9.2 WoT to make a modpack :( I was hopping they release this for EU today, but they didn't so I am without working version of 9.2, anyway it's too late to make it today.

• Administrator

I have 3mbit internet and it only takes 30 mins to download lol :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

No probs tho, I can wait for the best mod pack out there  :D  :D  :D

Lol, seriously, you can download 8GB in 30mins on 3mbit internet? :)

With max speed of 3mbit internet, it would take aprox 363minutes to DL 8GB of data. :)

I think you're wrong here, but oh well I still have no time to Dl it anyway, so please wait till tomorrow :)

Shouldn't 675MB be the most possible with a 3Mbit line in 30mins? o_O

On a different note: I read the updates are being decreased in size (more like 2GB, instead of the 7-8GB). Did that apply to 9.2 already?

• Administrator

On a different note: I read the updates are being decreased in size (more like 2GB, instead of the 7-8GB). Did that apply to 9.2 already?

675MB sounds like a patch only, possibly I could change region on my client and update to 9.2 that way it's doable, but still no time to make a modpack in this short window of time.

I need a retail 9.2 WoT to make a modpack :( I was hopping they release this for EU today, but they didn't so I am without working version of 9.2, anyway it's too late to make it today.

No rush, was just wondering. I thought I saw a FB post about EU getting 9.2 today. That sort of stinks that you didn't get it.  :(

• Administrator

No rush, was just wondering. I thought I saw a FB post about EU getting 9.2 today. That sort of stinks that you didn't get it.  :(

I don't think we (EU) can get it today, it's already 16:21, it's kinda late for a patch.

*sad* that i wont be getting my mod updated today, kinda weird how the US got tehres a day after the russian, usually its like a week after EU lol. Now it seems EU is getting it after us for once.

*sad* that i wont be getting my mod updated today, kinda weird how the US got tehres a day after the russian, usually its like a week after EU lol. Now it seems EU is getting it after us for once.

You could technically download the XVM then search curse and the WoT forums for the others if you really wanted them that bad. Bit of a pain in the butt but if you want mods that bad. lol

But look at all this trouble it's created. Usually we complain about late patches, now we're complaining about the patch coming so early that we're forced to run a vanilla WoT Client.  :rolleyes:

EU is getting the patch early in the morning tomorrow if I am correct. Hopefully soon after all of the mods will be updated.

The updates were never 7-8 GB. That's the size of the entire Game Client, but the patches have usually been 1-3 GB. If I'm correct, they've never exceeded that.

675MB sounds like a patch only, possibly I could change region on my client and update to 9.2 that way it's doable, but still no time to make a modpack in this short window of time.

Definitely sounds like a patch. Seriously though, there's no rush. EU is getting the update tomorrow; I'm pretty sure that we can wait one day. Besides... you shouldn't be doing any of this for us... we're un-deserving.  ;) We'll be happy to wait.  ^_^

The updates were never 7-8 GB. That's the size of the entire Game Client, but the patches have usually been 1-3 GB. If I'm correct, they've never exceeded that.

Yeah, it is around 2.1 GB for this patch, if I remember correctly.

Just the new lights and the rebalance in 9.3 (KV-1S split and Hellcat nerfs) seem pretty large (in comparison to most of the recent ones) to me.

I just hope that the next patch doesn't require this much revamping of all the mods. It's nice when we get those updates when most of the mods still work.