Minor glitch - RWBY USA skinpack

I found a minor error in the RWBY Skin Collection by Xandier59. The twin barreled fore/aft turrets for the Omaha skin are missing the modified texture. This error is not present on the Marblehead though. So I poked around and figured out the missing file that should be in \content\gameplay\usa\gun\main\textures is "AGM157_6in53_Mk16_Twin_a.dds". Easy DIY fix is to copy & paste "AGM031_6in53_Mk16_Twin_a.dds" and then change AGM031 to AGM157, as the same turret is used on both ships.

post-7873-0-06534400-1448486460_thumb.jp

post-7873-0-04575900-1448486840_thumb.jp

Edited by MREBoy
  • Administrator

I found a minor error in the RWBY Skin Collection by Xandier59. The twin barreled fore/aft turrets for the Omaha skin are missing the modified texture. This error is not present on the Marblehead though. So I poked around and figured out the missing file that should be in \content\gameplay\usa\gun\main\textures is "AGM157_6in53_Mk16_Twin_a.dds". Easy DIY fix is to copy & paste "AGM031_6in53_Mk16_Twin_a.dds" and then change AGM031 to AGM157, as the same turret is used on both ships.

it's something with your client, when I installed that skins, I see that guns properly colored.

• Administrator

Tried to fix it manualy with info from the first post but couldnt find some files.

Can someone write detailed instructions, what file name (with full path) to copy, and where (full path), and how to name it on destination.

However this should be reported to mod author, he is reponsible to fix his mod.

http://aslain.com/index.php?/user/9494-xandier59/

Since I started this thread, here we go:

Find "World_of_Warships\res_mods\0.5.1.2\content\gameplay\usa\gun\main\textures\AGM031_6in53_Mk16_Twin_a.dds" and duplicate it in the same folder, you will probably get "AGM031_6in53_Mk16_Twin_a - Copy.dds".

Rename "AGM031_6in53_Mk16_Twin_a - Copy.dds" to "AGM157_6in53_Mk16_Twin_a.dds"

The folder "World_of_Warships\res_mods\0.5.1.2\content\gameplay\usa\gun\main\textures\" should then be as shown below:

post-7873-0-14319100-1448912474_thumb.jp

I will msg Xandier59 about this. Thanks for your time Aslain!