How to...

How to configure mod so as to reduce message size about the quantity of the damage ?
Suppose that I am going myself into mouthpieces of the ISU , this shot and I get a big ( for me) Statement of injuries , which too attracts PER my attention and distracting .

How to Reduce the damage message ? I would add that I do not remember which mod - in any event, it comes with the Aslain's package .

PS: Now that I'm writing this quote still a problem here with an alternative view of the tanks of both teams - among other things it comes to an error in the display ( above the bar hp - only when holding the alt key ) additional statistics . There is instead something like " -k   --   --%" in places where they should reside stats . How can I fix this problem or how to correct these subtitles ?

SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH,  BUT IM IN HURRY! 

I PASTED TEXT INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE :D

It will not happen again

Edited by Ban4Fun

I think it is in res_mods\configs\DamageLog\message.cfg.

Reduce the font size from 40 and 30 on line 39..

"format" : {
"text" : "<p align='center'><font size='40' color='{costShellC}'><b>{damageHit} {splashHit}{criticalHit} {typeShell}</b></font><br><font size='30' color='{teamAttackerC}'>{reasonHit}</font></p>" // текст всплывающего сообщения.

• Upvote 1