JiminyDeluxe

Simple sounds (aka sounds instead of crew voices)

The crew sounds get tiring/repetitive/misleading after a few (thousand) rounds, so I've been loving this mod that replaces all voices with simple, short sound effects.  I find that these are easier to hear and understand in the heat of battle.

WorldOfTanks.eu forum link: http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/249977-088-simple-sounds-instead-of-crew-voices/

CurseForge link (has current version): http://worldoftanks.curseforge.com/wot-mods/simple-sounds/

I imagine it'll conflict with the 6th sense sound and the battle start sound of other sound mods.

Side note: I appreciate all the hard work you've put in for this perfect XVM mod and modpack for so long.  Good stuff!

Edited by JiminyDeluxe
  • Upvote 1

Stevoni    0

I second this request. I recently heard the sounds while watching a streamer and it makes for a much more enjoyable playtime.

Stevoni    0

Any chance we can get clarification on whether or not the mod is applicable to be added to the mod pack? 

I can verify that it works under the current tanks version (0.9.17.0.1).  I still install it manually after every Aslain's update!  I don't know enough about the modpack installer to say if it'll work there or not.  I sure hope so!

Stevoni    0
1 minute ago, JiminyDeluxe said:

I can verify that it works under the current tanks version (0.9.17.0.1).  I still install it manually after every Aslain's update!  I don't know enough about the modpack installer to say if it'll work there or not.  I sure hope so!

I've zipped it up as a custom mod and have the installer installing it, just annoying to have to remember to check it myself :D 

Aslain    2,499

Fair enough :)