Zoom out in Arty mod view (Battle Assistant).

Hi,

My first post - keep up the good work :)

Until recently I used another modpack  :o  (odem mortis, not to be mentioned again)....but I have now repented and switched to Aslain's.

One thing is niggling me though which I'd love to solve.  In the 'other' modpack, when I had the 300m zoom level selected, this level of 'zoom out' also worked when in the 'angled view' on Battle Assistant.  However, when I use Aslain's this is no longer the case, so my view in Battle Assistant is much closer to the enemy tanks, too close for my liking....it makes a big difference.  It does zoom right out in the overhead view, just not in the angled view.

Any ideas on how to resolve?

Many thanks.

B.

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

Hi,

Sorry - I thought that was logs from the latest (.15) which I had installed....but I notice two things:

The '_Aslain_logs.zip' file in the WoT directroy is dated 28th November, but I have installed various versions as you've updated it since then.....seems odd as I do not see any other files which might be an updated version?

Secondly, thanks for posting the pics - in the second pic I do not get a zoom level that far out, I am much closer.  If I was as your pic shows I'd be full on Mr Happy again.  Any thoughts?

Thanks.

B

ok, yes I can do the same......I guess the other modpack uses a different zoom mod.  I have tried to see what zoom mod it uses so I can try that over the top of your modpack, but can't find it out.  Do you know?

Is this something you think you'll be able to tackle within your modpack?

B.

Right, I have tried the zoom mod by koshnaranek and that does the trick nicely, so perhaps you can have a look at that? 

Whilst I am here, the other mod I would like to see in your modpack, which I use a lot is Firefly's spotted extended mod (light version).....any chance of including it?

Thanks again,

B.