Just to say thanks

I just want to say a special thanks to Aslain who really makes work of his modpack! The multiple updates show that he's really on top of things! So thank you very much for this great modpack.

Also thank you to all those mod-writers. You guys make the game more enjoyable!

• Upvote 2

made an account on Aslain's to give many thanks to the guy who makes this mod always working and always perfect , WE ENJOY the game. Thank you Aslain again and again   :D  :wub:

I have no personal connections to Aslain but I have to say, that man's gotta eat, you know:)

So even 1€ or 1$ is helpful. So keep the donations flowing guys. Every time when you pay for WOT, send .. say 20% to Aslain as well? One month of premium is 10€, send 2€ to Aslain :)

And because Christmas is coming, send Aslain the amount that equals the mod version your playing (remove 0 from the beginning ofc). I sent 9.13 this morning :)

• Upvote 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Bump ... again many thanks. :D It's been a while since I was on this forum for other reasons than downloading this great WoT Modpack but here I am again ... just to say another big thank you for implementing my request in a matter of a few days! Awesome that is!!! ;)

To do something in return I made some advertisement for the modpack in the topic on the official WoT forum about the WGL Skins. I hope more people are using the modpack in the future now but I guess we are already with thousands of them. :P

Spoiler

Snap-2017.03.09-021.png

• Upvote 1