9.3 mod pack issues

Aslain,

Thanks for the quick availability of the latest modpack and the rapid updates!  It seems to be working really well.  The only issue i have is the session stats are not showing details for each battle in the notification panel, and it's not doing the calculations of income/expense on the first page of the battle results window.

Files and screenshot attached.

Thanks for everything,

jvblack

NA server

_Aslains_Installer.log

_Aslains_Installer_CompList.log

python.log

post-18-0-33107500-1411697786_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

I cannot figure out how to change the scale of the tanks with the carousel mod, also the Zayaz damage panel is grayed out is it coming back? And I loved the batcave mod it seems to be missing from this version will it come back?

If you're using the XVM Carousel, you need to edit the carousel.xc (located in: WoT > res_mods > xvm > configs > Aslain > ) with notepad++ and change the value behind "zoom": from 1 to something between 0 and 0.99.

As for the pack being rushed, I don't agree with that.

A lot of issues are locally or simply due to the ignorance of people (don't know where files are located and/or how to edit them).

Other issues are due to the original modders not making their mods 100% working.

But all that is to be expected with patches and from people. If the majority of mods are working less than 24h after the patch hit, I would call that a great success.

Also, greyed out stuff will return, as long as they get updated by their original creators (it's kinda common sense, since they would have been removed, instead of just greyed out).

Installed latest version with no problem. In game I've had multiple game crashes. In a battle the game closes to desktop on multiple occasions.

Can try to make a full bug report in a seperate thread and attach your files etc.

It's likely to be local anyway or a certain mod is causing it.

Aslain,

Thanks for the quick availability of the latest modpack and the rapid updates!  It seems to be working really well.  The only issue i have is the session stats are not showing details for each battle in the notification panel, and it's not doing the calculations of income/expense on the first page of the battle results window.

Thanks for everything,

jvblack

NA server

It's likely that this is intended, so people can have a working mod for right now.

I'm sure that it will go back to normal and/or better, once the original modder can make all of it work with 9.3.

having issues with the new mod pack i launch the game and then i get booted out it was working with the first mod pack any ideas?

A seperate thread with a proper bug report would be the best, as no1 can read minds and knows the content of your logs; as far as I know.

That being said, try to not use some of the sound mod, if you do.

Some of them have caused issues in the past and it seems this is the case now as well.

http://aslain.com/index.php?/topic/442-stuck-synchronizing-personal-file/

• Upvote 1

If you're using the XVM Carousel, you need to edit the carousel.xc (located in: WoT > res_mods > xvm > configs > Aslain > ) with notepad++ and change the value behind "zoom": from 1 to something between 0 and 0.99.

thanks

i was just going to post a ? on how to scale the mod.  i was trying to figure it out last night, but couldn't.

thanks

i was just going to post a ? on how to scale the mod.  i was trying to figure it out last night, but couldn't.

You're welcome. Glad it's now as you like it.

Also, try to look into "using your own mods with the installer", if you didn't already.

So you won't have to edit/replace this file each time manually.

Aslain,

Thanks for everything,

jvblack

NA server

I have the same problem. Everything works fine, except the net income calculating.

Aragorc

EU server

• Administrator

I cannot figure out how to change the scale of the tanks with the carousel mod, also the Zayaz damage panel is grayed out is it coming back? And I loved the batcave mod it seems to be missing from this version will it come back?

Currently only manualy via config file carousel.xc.

Zayaz is not updated to 9.3.

Batcave is back already now :)