v5.2.0.02 MiniMap mod makes game continues loading

Hi, just registered to report issue. Lol, funny bot protection in registration ;)

So downloaded v5.2.0.02 checked mods I use: V2 Crosshair by Bowser, Training room and MiniMap mod by atmaxx.]

Logged in to play and got continues battle loading. You see seconds countdown but no start battle appears and it changes to awaiting players until battle ends, yes 20min of continues loading.

I started to look for a problem, first hardware, second game, then each mod separately. And appears MiniMap mod causing it. I even try start battle completely alone in training room in some random map, and same - continues loading.

Let me know if  You nee any more info on this.

Sorry for not doing at first.

Aslain Mod pack version : v.5.2.0.02

Game version and server: EU v.5.2.0

Screenshot: Screenshot from loading screen, Ocean map, single ship, continues loading: http://postimg.org/image/w3fgov6db/

Aslain log files: (cant find attachment option here) https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzFuzMDugOJ2RjVBNVRyWmRrdG8/view?usp=sharing

It was clean install, as always. Problem as explained before, MiniMap mod by atmaxx cause continues loading into battles. I also tried instal just main mod, without addons of "display of direction lines" and mod config editor, but problem still exist.

There screenshot of exactly which mod i'm talking about:

Mini_Map_mod.png

same here. Just registered to fill in. Had this very same problem about 24 hours ago. downloaded the installation a few times and kept getting stuff in the loading screen of the match. but just now, downloaded from the normal download link (rather than the direct, which is where i always download from), and it works! :) just giving out a tip for whoever may still be having this problem.