game crashes

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still get down to 0 framerate as well as server disconnects.  I've tried both East and West and when I enter a random battle I sit there forever and when I finally get in everyone has already started to battle.  My framerate bounces from 0 to 33 then back down, and I finally get disconnect from the server.  I'm installing today's download and will try again.  

I've tried everything from setting all graphics to off or 0 to the recommended settings from NVidia and it makes no difference.  Pretty frustrating because all I can do right now is log in, get the daily gold, try a random battle, then I get kicked.  When I start WOT it takes the garage forever to load and things go down hill from there.  Any advise would be appreciated, I've been playing on this pc for over a year and this is the first time I've never been able to play completely through a battle normally.  

I'm not sure if it's the mods or WOT.  All software is current.  Thanks in advance.

Regards, Gunner

Sorry, wrong thread, lol, WOW seems to work fine. I'll repost in WOT.

Edited by GunnerOIF2003