Attention: from 24th July to 10th August I will be in a very weak internet zone. It's unlikely that I'll release any updates in that time, I probably cannot provide any support either. Unless I find a strong signal on some mountain top. / Uwaga: od 24 Sierpnia do 10 lipca będę w strefie gdzie jest zbyt słaby internet żeby wypuszczać aktualizacje paczek. W tym czasie wsparcie z mojej strony będzie ograniczone. Przy odrobinie szczęścia może uda mi się znaleźć mocny sygnał, wtedy jest szansa na coś, ale nie obiecuję.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
onmehedson

World Of Tanks game folder size ...

3 posts in this topic

What size should my WoT games folder be ?

At the moment it stands at a whopping 23GB and that it with cache cleared and replays and updates folders emptied.

Seems a bit big to me .....

Edited by onmehedson

Depends, if you run SD or HD client. My WoT folder with HD client is having 31gb (including 2gb of screenies, 1gb updates, 4gb Aslains DLC cache). So the rest is about 24GB.

Mine is currently sitting at 28.6 GB. A clean installation of the entire client could probably cut it down, as it would remove out-dated update packages, as well as any extra unecessary files, but there's really no reason to do so unless you're really low on space on your computer, in which case you should likely look for other ways to free up room anyways.