Aim Assist

I'm new at wot, ( 5 months or so), and I do not want aim assist, but I would like some better sights. My eyes are not what they use to be, and I find myself looking for sights,  Any sugestions?

In Aslains mod you can find tons of different crosshairs. Hope that helps.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm new at wot, ( 5 months or so), and I do not want aim assist, but I would like some better sights. My eyes are not what they use to be, and I find myself looking for sights,  Any sugestions?

I'd use the one that looks like a spider web. Once you get a spotter up from a battleship your perspective changes and it usually messes up my first couple of salvos as I have to retrain myself ingame to not shoot as I was shooting earlier in the game.

That's maybe something we need ingame is the ability to let a squadron do training. One as a target and the other 2 training their shooting. Same as in WoT

• 2 weeks later...

Try the Dragonfly too...

The great thing about Aslain's setup/installer is the ability to clean re-install with everything re-selected as you last chose it so you can specifically try things like gunsights, markers and pretty well any choices within the installer...

As for leading, try firing "ranging shots" by single clicking rather than a salvo. So many different shell velocities and ship speeds it will take some time getting used to it...

Oh, and Jabba. I hope you find your aimbotassist, as you will be contributing to other's winrates...

Edited by GDavid
  • 2 weeks later...