v9.13.18 - stuck on battle loading screen

Hello,

I have just upgraded from v9.13.09, (added XVM flags, penetration indicator and reload OTMs, changed jimbo's spg crosshair to Damocle's) and the game won't let me past battle loading screen. The time is ticking, the crosshair shows up, even the direction indicators are visible and active throughout the battle. After the end of the battle, the game returns to the garage as if nothing special happened :-)

Thanks for any help,

IngHemway

edit: The reticle then remains in its place even in the garage.

http://prntscr.com/9mi50q

http://prntscr.com/9mi564

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

Edited by IngHemway

Is it possible that you could tell me exactly what mods you removed? I have the same problem every now and then after updating to the last patch (9.13.17). The game CTDs, then when I reload, I get stuck on that same loading screen with the exact same issues (which is funny because I can still rotate the screen, zoom in and out, and see the names of tanks that are spotted). I know that 9.13.18 is out, but I would not be surprised if the issue continues.

This is my current setup (v9.13.18) working as expected (with the exception of 1) chat not working responsibly well and 2) the from-above view after hitting Shift with an arty appears furthest possible in the line of fire).

And, I couldn't rotate and zoom, I was stuck with the list of the teams, just seeing the arrows of the approaching vehicles.

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log